July 24, 2014

First Look: Lorac Pro Palette 2


I went into Ulta today for a brow appointment & took the 20% off coupon I got in the mail with me. I did some online window shopping last night & went in with a plan to check out & purchase the new Tarte Rainforest After Dark LE palette

Clearly, plans changed.

Insert the Lorac Pro Palette 2. When Ulta FINALLY opened in my town, I purchased the Lorac Unzipped & Lorac Pro Palette within a month of each other. I had been drooling over them for so long, and finally took the plunge. When Pro 2 came out I was so excited, but also very wishy-washy about it. The colors weren't appealing to me as much as they seemed to be everyone else, and I haven't had the chance to use my original Pro palette that much, so would it be worth it?


After a month of waiting, thinking it over, and comparing it to other palette's I might want, I decided it would be. As someone who isn't entirely convinced by the hype of high-end makeup, my Lorac products are my favorite of the ones I do own.

This palette is gorgeous and sleek. I love how simple Lorac palettes are. Matte's on top, shimmer's on bottom, with names printed below each shade - just like the first palette. And despite my initial skepticism about whether I would use this shades, the more I look at it, the more I love it. I think it complements the first palette really well and is unique enough to be a good addition to any collection.



In short, I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to purchase this palette. I started an internship a couple weeks ago and it's given me a reason to do my makeup during a season where I normally wouldn't [thus why I haven't gotten much use out of the original Pro palette]. I can't wait to try this out and might follow up with a first impression/review post in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment